07 June 2011

Finally up to speed with blog tags and photos

Well it has been a long time coming, but I have finally gone through and tagged my blog posts. I have also added photos to many of my earlier travel chronicles.  It is a first pass and things may change, but I think these tags will help people to navigate this rather eclectic blog. Now if you want to read about my musing in professional issues or work-home balance, you can easily find these posts by clicking the tags. If you are feeling more philosophical and intuitive and you want to read about parenting, or mindfulness, or life in general, then again, just click the tags. I also have a number of travel chronicles which you can now find under "travel". As an aside, there may be more travel chronicles soon. I have a store of chronicles about my adventures in Panama (the Panama Chronicles) which I may adapt and publish - we'll see.

No comments: